These days, if you are looking to straighten your smile, you don’t need to settle for a mouthful of metal brackets and wires for 18 months or more. Instead, you can opt for Invisalign. This treatment involves the use of clear aligners to slowly shift your teeth into their proper locations. While anyone can benefit from straighter teeth, some professions make this treatment particularly appealing. Read on to learn from your dentist in Myrtle Beach about Invisalign benefits, as well as who can best reap the rewards from this lowkey teeth-straightening option.
What Are Advantages of Choosing Invisalign?
Many people prefer Invisalign over traditional braces, and here are some reasons why:
- More Comfortable: No teeth straightening option is completely free from discomfort, but Invisalign tends to lead to less soreness because it uses less overall pressure to move your teeth into their new positions.
- Subtle Appearance: When you’re an older teen or adult, you don’t want metal braces to stand out when you smile. Invisalign is practically invisible, so no one will even be able to tell that you’re wearing it.
- No Food Restrictions: You can eat and drink whatever you’d like with Invisalign because they are removable. There is no need to cut out your favorite foods. Just be sure to brush and floss your teeth before putting your aligners back in.
Who Has the Most to Gain from Invisalign?
Even though many people are better off after going through Invisalign treatment, it is especially true for those with the following professions:
- Onstage Performers: If you find yourself in front of crowds of people often for your career, Invisalign is a great option to perfect your smile without having to worry about showing off metal brackets and wires for 18-24 months. They can boost your confidence without repercussions.
- Sales Representatives: If you’re working in sales, you know that a smile makes you seem more approachable and friendly. Both qualities are important while you’re trying to close the deal on a sale.
- Entrepreneurs: Did you know that people who smile more are perceived to be more confident and successful? If you’re an entrepreneur trying to get your brand off the ground, having a uniform, straight smile that screams confidence can help you get there.
If you have one of the professions listed above, you may benefit from the decision to get Invisalign treatment. Not only can it help to improve your confidence, but it may be able to boost your success in the workplace. You’ll be reaping the benefits in no time!
About the Author
Dr. Jack Markusen’s favorite aspect of being a dentist is his ability to improve his patients’ lives by changing their smiles. Part of his inspiration to become a dentist was due to his own negative dental experiences as a child, so he values the opportunities to help patients overcome their own fears of the dentist. If you are ready to experience Invisalign benefits, he uses digital images to show you what your smile will look like after treatment via the Invisalign Outcome Simulator. You can schedule a consultation on his website or by calling (843) 916-0990.